SHIPPING IN HOT WEATHER POLICY
Shipping In Hot Weather Policy
Hot Weather Shipping Policy and Information
What you should know:
- Orders that qualify for free delivery will be delivered via our courier in a climate controlled cabin to minimise the chance of heat damage.
- STANDARD Postage/Shipping (1-10 Business Days after receiving tracking information) does NOT include a cold pack or heat resistant packaging. We do not recommend this option if your order includes heat sensitive products such as chocolates (especially UK chocolate which can melt at temperatures as low as 26 degrees Celsius)
- EXPRESS Postage/Shipping (1-3 Business Days after receiving tracking information) includes a cold pack and heat resistant packaging to minimise the chance of heat damage. We recommend this delivery method if your order includes heat sensitive products such as chocolates (especially UK chocolate which can melt at temperatures as low as 26 degrees Celsius).
Unfortunately refunds/replacements will not be granted due to melted/heat damaged items, so please consider all of this prior to purchasing.
What you can do to minimise the chance of heat damage:
- Select Express shipping.
- Take note of the estimated shipping days (stated above). Keep in mind we are located in Melbourne, Victoria. We, the TOLS team, will take it upon ourselves be mindful of the weather in Melbourne and preferentially not post on days when Melbourne is experiencing extremely hot weather conditions.
- Check the temperature in your area so that you may select the most appropriate delivery/shipping method
- Orders placed on Fridays that require postage will not be posted until the following Monday, so as to avoid parcels sitting in an Australia Post depot over the weekend where they may be exposed to prolonged heat.